When I finally had time to take a breath this week, I reminisced about the day we found out we were expecting. The excitement of seeing that positive pregnancy test (and the second and the third..) and seeing Anthony's reaction. The anxiousness of scheduling that first doctors appointment, and the heartache that followed the day after my first appointment. I don't think I'll ever forget all of those emotions, and that's okay I don't think I want to. Forgetting all of those feelings and days that followed would feel like I would be forgetting the impact Shiloh had on our lives. A picture of the pregnancy test is the only physical thing I have to remember Shiloh so remembering those feelings is just another way of reminding myself about Shiloh.
Shiloh,
I am so thankful the Lord chose me to be your Mommy. You filled our hearts with such joy for those few short weeks I was able to carry you. I can't wait until the day when I get to see you and put a name with a precious face. Until that day we will keep you in our hearts forever. Your brothers and sisters will always know that they have a brother or sister waiting for them in Heaven.
Enjoy your days with Jesus and we will see you soon!
"He heals the brokenhearted
and binds up their wounds."
and binds up their wounds."
Psalm 147:3
No comments:
Post a Comment